Saturday, April 4, 2009

NCR Bloggers Meet: A Pleasant Experience

My day started really late today..Infact the only reason I got up at all was the Blogger Meet which was scheduled at 3.00 PM in Gurgaon.
This was supposed to be my first meeting and I for sure was a little circumspect about being a noveau blogger amongst some really seasoned bloggers.
The meet began with introduction and there was a good mix of professional bloggers, novice bloggers and non bloggers. Soon we had a nice networking session where all bloggers commented on each others blogs by writing on a placard hung around everyone's neck. :-) It was an amazing experience. What was most satisfying was that I met a bunch of people who recognised me by the name of my blog.My identity in the virtual world is beginning to get established slowly but surely..

The event was organised by Indibloggers in association with Microsoft..We also got a sneak peak at the IE 8 and its features..it was looking good from a distance..but with the track record of MS products in recent past, one does not want to hold great expectations..
Then came the interactive session with the Twilight Fairy..She touched upon the copyright issues and the cyber laws which are so often neglected by most Internet users..
The bloggers meet is an amazing concept and a very good networking platform for the bloggers and members of the web 2.0 community..All in all it turned out to be a pretty productive Saturday evening...

Looking forward to many more such meets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment